Adolescent Behavioral Health Services
Rolling Hills Hospital is very proud to offer our community a treatment program dedicated to the needs of adolescents. This program specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of teenagers experiencing severe emotional and behavioral disorders. Rolling Hills Hospital provides a comprehensive range of services as part of a short-term stabilization treatment model.
- Crisis Stabilization
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Multidisciplinary individual treatment focused on services for the adolescents
- Medication management, education, and training to improve coping skills
- Individual, group, expressive, and family therapy
- Education offered by a certified public school teacher
- Gymnasium to provide exercise and recreational activities
Teenagers may present emotional, behavioral, and interpersonal issues that require inpatient psychiatric care and Rollings Hill inpatient treatment provides the opportunity to stabilize those kids in a safe and healing environment.
A psychiatrist experienced in the needs and challenges of the adolescents, leads the caring and compassionate Rolling Hills Hospital staff.
Others involved with the teenagers individualized treatment program may include psychologists, nurses, licensed therapists, social workers, certified nurse aids, mental health technicians, recreational therapists, and other health care professionals within the hospital setting. The primary goal of inpatient treatment is to help teens regain their mental and emotional health in order to function successfully within the community.